Sunday, April 10, 2011

Being Busy Does Not Always Equate to Being Productive

What am I doing in the house on the first, beautiful, sunny day in the Detroit,Michigan area this year? It's the first day of this year in which no coat, jacket, or outer wear is required. It's currently 77 degrees outside and it looks and feels amazing!

I suppose you can say that I'm multi-tasking. I'm posting to my blog in between calls as a virtual call center representative. In the mean time, I was texting a new AVON recruit to provide her with instruction on how to get her AVON website up and running.

I started my day by conducting real estate business at the office, which I eventually brought home to work on. Boy! There's never a dull moment in my life. -

I enjoy being busy, but what I have concluded is that being busy doesn't necessarily mean that I am being productive. I already have an established clientele with AVON, so that it what I should be persuing in order to persue finances while establishing myself as a rookie real estate agent.

Maybe perhaps I'll start posting ads on Craig's list for AVON and real estate customers. The only challenge I have with that is that every post I have put on Craig's List regarding AVON has been deleted.

Is there anyone out there who can tell me what I can do to post to Craig's List effectively? I look forward to comments or suggestions with this matter. Thanks!

1 comment: